Where to get vaccinated if you are uninsured (Be sure to call in advance as most places are scheduling appointments in advance to practice safe social distancing):
- Southern Nevada Health District: (702) 759-0850 or snhd.org/immunizations (SNHD’s mobile unit is also up and running again. See attached flyer for locations)
- FirstMed: (702) 731-0909 or https://fmhwc.org/
- First Person Care Clinic: (702) 380-8118 or http://www.firstpersoncc.org/
- Hope Christian Health Center: (702) 644-HOPE or https://hopehealthvegas.org/
- Nevada Health Centers: (800) 787-2568 or https://www.nevadahealthcenters.org/
- All For Health, Health For All: (702) 342-8804 or (702) 850-8020 or http://all4health.org/
- Silver State Health: (702) 471-0420 or https://www.silverstatehealth.org/
As a reminder, please do not wait until the last minute to vaccinate your child! Many places are not doing walk-in appointments to practice proper social distancing. Schedule your appointment now, as spots will fill up very quickly as the start of the school year gets closer. Don’t wait! Vaccinate!
Prevention Is Our Mission: As Nevada’s only statewide nonprofit dedicated to immunizations, Immunize Nevada saves lives by preventing disease and promoting health. Immunize Nevada is a statewide 501c3 nonprofit coalition of individual, business and organization partners working together to impact Nevada’s communities by connecting the public with information and resources to solve an immediate health need: getting vaccinated. If you have questions about vaccinations or need resources to access vaccines, we are your trusted resource.